Are you trying to uninstall PCB-Investigator? Have you tried removing this by simply deleting the icon on your desktop only to have these efforts fail? The only way to properly remove a program from your system is to uninstall the routine of the program you no longer want. When attempting to remove PCB-Investigator 3.4.2 from your Control Panel, however, you might get a few error messages such as those stating that PCB-Investigator cannot be uninstalled or that an error occurred during the process of uninstalling it, etc. If problems like these ever occur and you need to find an effective way to get this and other EasyLogix programs uninstalled completely, then you have found the right place. Following is a list of reasons why you want to remove the software.
- PCB-Investigator is no longer working correctly or is corrupt.
- Add/Remove programs in windows will not allow you to complete this process.
- You receive a constant stream of PCB-Investigator errors.
- The software continues to run in the background, even after you’ve removed the program.
- EasyLogix PCB-Investigator virus, malware or adware has been detected.
- There are a ton of leftovers from the program still remaining in your system and you are not sure of how to get rid of them.
These are all problems that are the result of improper installation. Damage or corruption of the program can additionally result in problems when you try uninstalling it. These issues can be very frustrating. Fortunately, you can relax at last because you have find the right place, by using the solutions offered below (both manual and automatic), it will be possible to completely erase PCB-Investigator from your computer.
|Top Category:||Design & Photo|
|Sub Category:||3D Modeling|
Users have also searched for:
Odb viewer pcb
Pcb investigator file
Cam gerber viewer
Cam gerber viewer
Home > Design & Photo > 3D Modeling