Are you trying to uninstall Personal Jukebox? Have you tried removing this by simply deleting the icon on your desktop only to have these efforts fail? The only way to properly remove a program from your system is to uninstall the routine of the program you no longer want. When attempting to remove Personal Jukebox 1.5 from your Control Panel, however, you might get a few error messages such as those stating that Personal Jukebox cannot be uninstalled or that an error occurred during the process of uninstalling it, etc. If problems like these ever occur and you need to find an effective way to get this and other Hewlett-Packard programs uninstalled completely, then you have found the right place. Following is a list of reasons why you want to remove the software.
- Personal Jukebox is no longer working correctly or is corrupt.
- Add/Remove programs in windows will not allow you to complete this process.
- You receive a constant stream of Personal Jukebox errors.
- The software continues to run in the background, even after you’ve removed the program.
- Hewlett-Packard Personal Jukebox virus, malware or adware has been detected.
- There are a ton of leftovers from the program still remaining in your system and you are not sure of how to get rid of them.
These are all problems that are the result of improper installation. Damage or corruption of the program can additionally result in problems when you try uninstalling it. These issues can be very frustrating. Fortunately, you can relax at last because you have find the right place, by using the solutions offered below (both manual and automatic), it will be possible to completely erase Personal Jukebox from your computer.
|Program Name:||Personal Jukebox|
|Top Category:||System Tools|
|Sub Category:||Device Assistants|
Users have also searched for:
Home > System Tools > Device Assistants